Marker Mate 1.2.0
- Display almost anything inside a marker popup
- Declutter and customize your map
- Selectively hide map UI elements
- Control your map using Bubble workflows
Marker Mate works alongside the Bubble™ map element to enable the display of pretty much anything inside a marker popup window. It also allows the map controls to be hidden and the map to be manipulated through workflows. This lets you declutter and/or customize the map UI, which can be especially important on mobile devices.
- ✅ Enables custom marker popups which can include images, lists, links, and more.
- ✅ No actions or workflows required. Just add your desired content and styles via the properties editor.
- ✅ Allows map controls to be hidden for an unobstructed view of the underlying markers and map features.
- ✅ Provides a set of actions for emulating map controls, thereby enabling a custom UI for controlling your map via workflows.
- ✅ Ultra-lightweight yet flexible and powerful, giving you full control over the content of Google Map info popups.
⚠️ Please Note
In a bit of a departure from our “no code” ethos, this plug-in requires some familiarity with basic HTML and CSS. If you are uncomfortable “getting your hands dirty” with these web technologies, you should seek another solution.